"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
MOSCOT Blue Light Glasses offer a dual benefit: filter blue light to reduce eye fatigue and eye strain with Dr. Moscot's prescribed power boost. These blue light clips are ready-to-wear — no prescription necessary!
Need a frame to clip this on to? Shop The SCHLEP (frame sold separately).
- Clip-on and frame sold separately
- Handcrafted using flexible metal
- Features sturdy prongs with silicone sleeves
- Exclusive fit for the MOSCOT ORIGINALS SCHLEP frame
- Features plastic lenses with Blue Protect coating
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 50 mm
- Size: Average
- Model is wearing The DR SCHLEP CLIP in size 50 in Gold on The SCHLEP in Black/Gunmetal
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The SCHLEP CLIP in Gold in size 50 with Blue Protect Lenses